The Top 5 Uses for Storage Container Units
There’s simply no end to the multitude of uses for shipping containers! It goes without saying that one of our favourite ways to use containers is for secure and convenient storage. Read on to learn our top 5 recommended uses for storage container units:
- Moving House
- Going Overseas
- Office Relocations & Storage
- Equipment & Machinery
- Boats, Caravans, Trailers & Vehicles
#1 | Moving House
Moving house is something that fills most people with a sense of dread and overwhelm Let’s be honest – it’s a massive undertaking that often involves:
- Stress | as you think about all the things that need to be packed up, and having to wrap, package, and sort through literally everything in your house.
- Not Enough Time | moving house usually takes place over a weekend or just a few days, leaving you in a rush to get everything done.
- Multiple Trips | to move all of your belongings and furniture typically involves going back and forth between houses – especially if you’re moving within the local area.
Using a shipping container storage unit is a fantastic way to ease the ordeal of moving house. Here’s why:
- More Time to Pack | you can have your storage container delivered on-site to your home weeks to months before you need to move, which means you can enjoy packing up in your own time.
- Convenience | the only trip required is the one to deliver the loaded storage container to your new address – easy!
- Affordable | hiring a container is extremely affordable, with a daily rate starting from just $3 (including GST).
For your next move, Caboolture Containers offers a Self Pack DIY Removalist Package for your ultimate convenience.
#2 | Going Overseas
Planning an extended trip overseas? If you need to move out of your house, but don’t want to give away, sell, or dispose of your household belongings, a storage container unit is a great option.
You can put practically anything in a storage unit, including:
- Clothing, shoes & books
- Household furniture
- Kitchen appliances
- Tools, equipment & machinery
- Outdoor furniture; and
- Boats, trailers, caravans & vehicles
Hire or Buy a Shipping Container
You have the option of either hiring or buying a shipping container storage unit. Caboolture Container Hire & Sales offers both new and fully refurbished containers if you are looking to invest. Otherwise, we have affordable container hire for your convenience.
Where to Store Your Shipping Container
While you’re away, you’ll need somewhere to store your loaded container. If you don’t have a private on-site location available, don’t stress! We have a fully fenced and secure storage facility is located in Narangba, Qld. Whether short or long term in duration, your belongings will be kept safe and protected.
#3 | Office Relocations & Storage Units
Managing an office relocation, while seeing to business as usual, can be a tricky undertaking. Fortunately, with a storage container unit, you have the opportunity to:
- Save money on removalist fees
- Pack in your own time (if you have on-site space to store the container); and
- Get the entire move done in one trip
If your office is small and cluttered, now could be a good time to declutter and clear some space! A storage unit is an easy, safe place to store a range of items, such as:
- Excess furniture that’s not being used
- Equipment & machinery
- Hardcopy documents that can’t be disposed of; and
- Even the entire contents of the office if you are in-between locations!
#4 | Equipment & Machinery
Are you experiencing any of the following scenarios with your equipment and machinery?
- Not enough space to easily store it on-site at home or work
- Your present storage location is not protected from weather; or
- It will be out of action for a period of time while you’re away
If you are, then a storage container unit could be an ideal solution – you can choose to:
- Hire or buy a container for on-site storage
- Buy a container and hire a space at our off-site storage facility; or
- Hire existing container space located at our storage facility
You can also enjoy convenient towing services for pick up and delivery of your storage unit to load and unload your property.
#5 | Boats, Caravans, Trailers & Vehicles
With high values investments such as boats, caravans, trailers, and vehicles – a top priority is to get the optimal use and lifespan from them. This involves:
- Regular checks and services
- Care and maintenance to avoid the build-up of rust; and
- Keeping them in weather-protected storage
When it comes to your vehicles, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have enough space to store them on-site?
- Are they going long periods without use?
- Is my storage doing a good job of protecting them from the elements?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions, now could be a good time to take action and arrange a suitable storage option that will ensure the greatest health and longevity for your vehicles. A shipping container is a spacious, secure, and highly weather-protected storage unit. You can hire or buy a container to store on-site, or enjoy an off-site storage solution.
Looking For Affordable Storage Solutions?