How To Move House The Easy Way
Moving house is no one’s favourite thing to do. It can be time-consuming, stressful, chaotic, and exhausting. It begs the question – how can we make the move to a new house easier? In the quest for a better solution, this Blog looks at the following aspects of moving house, including:
- How people normally move house
- How to move house in the way that works for you
- The benefits of using the Self Pack DIY Removalist Package to move house
How People Normally Move House
There are plenty of different ways to move house, depending on your time, resources, and preferences. Most of these will include one or more of the following:
- Car & Trailer | many people just use a car and trailer to move to the new house, especially if it’s in the same area. However, it can take A LOT of trips back and forth!
- Hire a Furniture Truck | particularly if the new address is further away, a common option is to hire a furniture truck. This means packing the truck, driving it, and unloading it at the end of the journey. It can be quite stressful, as the costs can escalate quickly!
- Hire a Removalist Service | this is a more expensive option, where you hire both removal truck and workers to help with packing, driving, and unloading your belongings at each end.
- Get Friends & Family to Help | this can be a fun working bee, or just extremely stressful! You’ll need to be extremely well-organised to direct packing activity, and it’s a given that you will end up with a level of chaos. What got packed where, and by whom? You can almost definitely count on various bits and pieces getting misplaced, even broken, along the way.
- Weekend Packing Spree | particularly common for people with busy lives, and small children. It can be easier to find a babysitter for the weekend, while mum and dad frantically pack up the whole house and shift everything via one of the above transport modes.
How To Move House in the Way That Works for You
It’s a universal truth that few folks like moving house – it’s mostly a necessary evil on the way to better things. So, the question is – how to make your move between homes as stress-free and convenient as possible?
Introducing the Self Pack DIY Removalist Package from Caboolture Container Hire & Sales. This package is all about how to move house the easy way, and it includes:
- Hire of a new or refurbished shipping container for the required timeframe
- Empty container delivery to your home
- Drop off loaded container to your new address
- Furniture blanket rental
- Container hire continued while you unpack
- Pick up of container once empty
The Benefits of Using the Self Pack DIY Removalist Package to Move House
The key benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Take Your Time | since you can hire the container any time prior to moving house, you could have it parked on-site from weeks to months beforehand. This gives you as much time as you need to pack up your house, in the order that works for you.
- Pack Your Own Way | instead of trying to direct family and friends to help you, you can pack everything your own way, because it’s not a race against the clock. As wonderful as it can be to have help, most people enjoy greater peace of mind when they know clearly where everything is during a move. You can organise your packing efforts in a sustainable fashion that won’t leave you worn out and exhausted.
- Everything Moved in One Trip | multiple trips are both costly, and quite frankly a hassle. A shipping container most certainly has the space to fit all of your household belongings in just one trip! And, if you happen to have an inordinate amount of furniture, you can simply opt for a larger container size.
- Save Money on Removalist Fees | you won’t need to hire an expensive moving truck and workers. The Self Pack DIY Removalist Package lets you do the bulk of the work when it suits you, and includes affordable transport of the container when and where you need it.
Hire Your Self Pack DIY Removalist Package Today