3 Reasons To Buy Or Hire Shipping Containers
For All Your North Lakes Storage Needs
No matter what your reason for needing a storage solution is, shipping containers can often be a cost-effective, time efficient North Lakes storage solution that can provide peace of mind.
With plenty of options to choose from, and designed to withstand the South East Queensland climate and wildlife, we dive into 3 reasons why it’s a good idea to buy or hire shipping containers for all your North Lakes storage requirements.
Reason # 1: Variety of Options
No one wants to get stuck with a storage solution that isn’t right for them. Whether it’s a particular size, colour, or functionality that you specifically require, everyone has different needs for their storage units. You want to be sure that whatever option you use for your North Lakes storage is going to accommodate your belongings!
Shipping containers can come in a range of sizes and colours, and can be brand new or used. Specifically at Caboolture Container Hire & Sales, our shipping containers:
- Come in a Variety of Sizes: Including 10 ft standard size containers, and even larger 20 ft containers to accommodate your extra large items, additional bulk items, or even create a walk in office space.
- Are Totally Liquid, Weather & Animal Proof: You won’t find leaks or unwelcome visitors in our shipping containers. Made from quality, sturdy materials, these containers are fit for long-term use in any condition.
- Are Personalised to Suit Your Storage Needs Safely: From the transport or storage of dangerous goods, to insulation – we have a variety of containers to suit different needs, always ensuring safety and security is a top priority.
Reason # 2: Ease of Transportation
One reason why you may be hesitant to hire or buy a North Lakes storage shipping container is due to transportation… perhaps you do not have the means to transport a container.
If that’s the case for you, not to worry. There are plenty of services that specialise in offering convenient transport of your containers, whether you’re looking to transport them to your property where they will remain long-term, or whether you use them as a temporary DIY removalist solution.
At Caboolture Container Hire & Sales, we offer:
- Drop-off & Pick-up: If you hire or purchase a shipping container with us, we will bring it to you, from Brisbane to North Lakes, Bribie Island to Sunshine Coast. If you’re in South East Queensland, we’ve got you covered!
- Specialised DIY Removalist Transport: As part of this all in one service, we drop off a shipping container for you to self-pack, transport if for you to your new destination, and pick it up once you’ve unpacked it.
- One-off Towing Services: Perhaps you already have a shipping container that you simply need transported. No problem, we can offer this as a one time service.
Reason # 3: Buy or Hire for Short-Term or Long-Term North Lakes Storage
Perhaps you need a temporary North Lakes storage solution and you do not want to buy a shipping container outright. If that’s the case, no problem. You can simply hire a shipping container if that’s more convenient for you!
Hiring is a great option if you need something temporary. Simply hire for the time you need it, or if you need something long-term – then perhaps it’s worthwhile to buy. At Caboolture Container Hire & Sales, we also buy back used containers when you no longer need it.
There you have it, 3 reasons why shipping containers may be the right solution for you! For more information about our North Lakes storage solutions, simply contact us today.